Online academic competition for 3rd-12th grade SBACS students!
Your students can participate in an online-based academic competition against other schools from around the nation and they don't have to leave your campus.
- Registration and testing is all completed at your school during specific date windows
- Register as many students per grade and subject as you wish
- Awards for 1st - 3rd place nationally in each grade and subject
- What your school needs to participate: Computers with Internet access and a proctor to oversee the testing. See specific requirements at bottom of page.
- General Math (Grade 7 only)
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Pre-Algebra (Grade 8 only)
Grades 9 -12:
- Algebra I (Grade 9 Only)
- Algebra II/Geometry
- Advanced Math
- Music Theory
- New Testament Bible Knowledge (II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James - 2019)
- Old Testament Bible Knowledge (Isaiah - 2019)
- Home Economics
- Political Science / Economics
- World History / Geography
- US History / Geography
Click here to see a list of the content for various subjects.
Click here to register your school for the first time and order tests. (will open in 2020)
Click here to login and order additional tests after the first order and school registration. (will open in 2020)
Testing may be completed any day or time during the window. Once a student begins a test, it must be completed within the time limit same day.
$7 - 3-6 grade, per student, per test
$8 - 7-8 grade, per student, per test
$9 - 9-12 grade, per student, per test
- High speed Internet connection
- Windows or Macintosh operating system.
- We suggest the following web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or Google Chrome 4.0+ or Safari 3.0+
- Can be taken on iPad or tablet with up-to-date operating systems
- Minimum Processor Requirements: 1GHz or faster
- Minimum RAM Requirements: 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE PREREGISTRATION FORM. (will open in late 2019)
There is no cost to preregister nor obligation. It just lets us know which schools are planning to participate.