Online academic competition for 3rd-12th grade SBACS students!
NEW THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your students can participate in an online-based academic competition against other schools from around the nation and they don't have to leave your campus.
- Registration and testing is all completed at your school during specific date windows
- Register as many students per grade and subject as you wish
- Awards for 1st - 3rd place nationally in each grade and subject
- What your school needs to participate: Computers with Internet access and a proctor to oversee the testing. See specific requirements at bottom of page.
- General Math (Grade 7 only)
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Pre-Algebra (Grade 8 only)
Grades 9 -12:
- Algebra I (Grade 9 Only)
- Algebra II/Geometry
- Advanced Math
- Music Theory
- New Testament Bible Knowledge (II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James - 2019)
- Old Testament Bible Knowledge (Isaiah - 2019)
- Home Economics
- Political Science / Economics
- World History / Geography
- US History / Geography
Click here to see a list of the content for various subjects.
February 1-28, 2019
Click here to register your school for the first time and order tests.
Click here to login and order additional tests after the first order and school registration.
March 1-30, 2019
Testing may be completed any day or time during the window. Once a student begins a test, it must be completed within the time limit same day.
$7 - 3-6 grade, per student, per test
$8 - 7-8 grade, per student, per test
$9 - 9-12 grade, per student, per test
- High speed Internet connection
- Windows or Macintosh operating system.
- We suggest the following web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or Google Chrome 4.0+ or Safari 3.0+
- Can be taken on iPad or tablet with up-to-date operating systems
- Minimum Processor Requirements: 1GHz or faster
- Minimum RAM Requirements: 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE PREREGISTRATION FORM. (closed)
There is no cost to preregister nor obligation. It just lets us know which schools are planning to participate.